Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for choosing Hidden Bay Graphics for your Custom Sports Apparel.
We have the ability to design and create state of the art sports apparel that will be perfect whether you are outfitting a small team or a large event. We have specialized in Sports Apparel for over 18 years, and are continually moving forward with technologies and products.
The following is an outline of the steps you will be taking to create your Custom Sports Apparel.
1. Estimate Delivery: Your Custom Sales Representative (CSR) will be able to estimate the arrival date of your apparel at the time the design process begins. Ship dates can only be confirmed once your design is approved and the order has been submitted for production. It generally takes 6-10 weeks to receive products once the design process is started, depending on the number and complexity of revisions.
2. The Design Process: Your CSR will be able to help you with beginning the design process. If you aren't quite sure of the direction you would like the design to take, we can send you a design survey to help narrow the options down. Our in-house artists are able to turn any ideas you have into a design that will exceed your expectations. It is important that any art (including logos) is sent in either .ai or .eps formats. If you aren't sure about the format of your artwork please contact your CSR who will answer any questions you have and help ensure that you will be sending the correct file type.
3. Approving Your Design: You will receive an Approval Form (APF) containing front and back images of your design as well as product detail. Please send any changes to your CSR, and you will receive an updated APF . Once the design is approved, please email the final APF to your CSR with the words "Approved for production," either on the APF or in the body of the email.
4. Ordering: Your CSR will send you an order form listing each requested product. Once the form is complete with the quantities you would like, you can send it back to your CSR who will then submit the order to production and confirm your ship date.
5. Billing: Once your order has been submitted, the Accounting Department will contact you to confirm payment. 50% of your order total is due at the time the order is placed. The remaining 50% is due one week before your order is shipped.