Sports Apparel Ordering
1. Call our office at 1-888-433-6229 to go over your initial question. We can give you an idea on lead time and costs over the phone. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are located in the central time zone and our office is open Monday through Friday, 8 A.M. -5 P.M.
2. Once you have decided to move forward, we can go over order details and schedule an initial delivery date. This is generally 6 - 8 weeks after the artwork has been approved. Production dates vary and can be as long as 12 - 13 weeks during the peak season of March through July.
3. Send art information to our art dept. email@example.com.
4. Order sizing samples.
5. 50% deposit is due.
6. Once your team has tried on samples, send in sizing and quantities.
7. Approve the art for your new uniforms; signed copy or written confirmation must be sent back to us before we can proceed.
8. Firm delivery date is set. Now it is all up to us.
9. Approximately one week prior to the completion of the order, we will email your final invoice. Product can be shipped once order has been paid in full.
10. Re-orders generally take less time due to the fact that the artwork is already finished. Please call for lead times.
Domestic Orders -Hidden Bay Graphics has negotiated with the top parcel carriers in order to get our products to our customers on time at the lowest possible cost. At this point, we rely on UPS and FedEx for larger orders and USPS for smaller orders. Being located in the central part of the country, we can ship to most Midwestern states in 1 - 2 days the East and West coasts can take up to 4 - 5 days via ground ship. If customers need product over night or 2 day service, we are happy to quote an approximate price for this service. Only UPS and FedEx offer tracking information at the standard rate. We reserve the right to utilize the carrier of our choice.
International Orders - Your order can be be shipped by USPS, UPS or FedEx in a variety of classes and options. Please be aware that we only deliver in methods that offer tracking numbers. Your packages may be subject to import duties, taxes or fees imposed by your own country or the carrier on their behalf. We have no control over these charges and they are assessed when the package arrives in your country. These fees are the recipient's responsibility and are not included in the shipping costs that were quoted and that which you were charged. We do not control these taxes in any way, nor do we receive this money. You will be require to pay for these costs (if any) by your local parcel carrier or customs office. Customs policies vary from country to country. We would suggest you contact your local customs office for more information, if you are concerned.